Technical Help Advisor
We are hiring!
Webhelp Nordic is looking for new talents to join our Technical Support Tier 1 Team. Supporting an exciting global consumer technology brand, you will be a member of the Technical customer support team with plenty of potential to kick off your career. Our goal is to have fun while delivering top-class support for our customers. Why not join us!
As a Technical Support Advisor – you are a motivated and enthusiastic individual with a passion for technology. As a problem solver, you are looking for a challenge in inventive work environment. Prior experience in technical or phone support is not required but looked as an advantage. What means the most to us is that you are eager to learn new, able to truly listen to our customers and oriented to make their day by providing the highest level of customer care. We support you by providing world class training for your new role at the very beginning of your employment but also throughout your career with us!
As part of your role, you will answer inbound calls from customers in an efficient and timely manner. You will troubleshoot quickly and efficiently, providing information and solutions to customers and do so with the highest standards of professional customer service. You will be supporting customers from Finland and internationally, in both Finnish and English languages.
– To provide first line support to customer enquiries
– Investigate, resolve or escalate issues to Tier 2, senior support
– Working with internal systems you will document each call via a client ticket system.
– Maintain and support quality and statistical standards, KPIs
– Working as part of a team, you will work to both individual and group targets
– Fluent in English and Finnish, both written and spoken.
– Prior customer service experience. History working in call centers/phone support is looked as an advantage
– Basic understanding and interest in consumer based electronics
– Excellent verbal and written communications skills
– Strong problem solving and resolution skills
– Excellent listening, probing and de-escalation skills
– Be passionate about learning new concepts, technology and processes
TO BE OUR SUPERHERO
– You are passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
– You thrive to build strong relationships with customers
– You work well within a team and can motivate other team members
– You are self-motivated with a great level of initiative
– You are committed to continuous development
– Thrive to take pride in your work
Does this sound like you? Go ahead and submit your application today!
Orientation day will be held on 28th/June/2019.
Position to be filled is with full time contract. Recruitment process includes capability tests which will be sent to you within 24 h from submitted application.
Webhelp is a leading Contact Center provider internationally with over 50.000 employees. Webhelp Nordic currently operates within the Nordic countries and Latvia with over 2.000 employees. We are committed to our people and thrive diversity and individual growth in everyday bases. Any level of discrimination is not welcome within our organization – rather we celebrate our differences. We believe in feedback and open communication to share knowledge and support business development. We guarantee high quality coaching and training and encourage and support our employees to find the best individual career development path with us.
Webhelp is a global business process outsourcer (BPO), specialising in customer experience and payment management in addition to sales and marketing services across voice, social and digital channels. From more than 140 sites in 35 countries with 50,000 colleagues, our focus is on engineering performance improvements and delivering a real and lasting transformation in our clients’ operating models to generate financial advantage. We partner with some of the world’s most progressive brands including Sky, Shop Direct, Bouygues, Direct Energie, KPN, Vodafone, La Redoute, Michael Kors and Valentino.
Headquartered in Paris, France, we have grown our revenues by more than 250% in the last 4 years by investing in our people, their work environment and in developing our analytical and operating capabilities to deliver a transformational outsourcing proposition that addresses the challenges of an omni-channel world. Webhelp is owned by its management and KKR, a leading global investment firm, as of March 2016. More information can be found at www.webhelp.com
Webhelp sees diversity as a resource and encourages all regardless of gender, age, religion, ethnic origin to seek employment with us.
Technical Help Advisor, Go On Helsinki, Pääkaupunkiseutu, Helsinki
Työsuhteen muoto: Vakituinen kokoaikainen
Hakuaika: 10.5.2019 – 16.6.2019
Vaadittu työkokemus: 1-3 v