Development Manager, Digital Workplace - Paulig
Are you Paulig´s new Development Manager, Digital Workplace?
At Paulig, we believe every meal counts. As an international player in the food and beverage industry and as a house of iconic brands, we can make an impact that counts – and careers that matter.
Do you get excited about the positive impact digital technologies can have for collaboration, information sharing and productivity within companies? Do you want to be driving new digital ways of working and influence how people use technology in their everyday work?
We are in a process of defining what future of work looks like at Paulig and how to best support that with digital technologies. We are seeking a Development Manager to drive the digital workplace development forward. You will be based in Helsinki, Finland and report to the Head of IT, Group Functions and IT Excellence. You will be part of a great development oriented and growing team with people located in Finland and Sweden.
We believe that people are our biggest asset at Paulig Group. We have colleagues in 13 different countries, and we want to enable productivity and growth by connecting our international Paulig community to collaborate, communicate and share knowledge wherever they are with the help of our digital capabilities. In this role as Development Manager, you will have the opportunity to make an impact by driving new digital ways of working. You will work in close cooperation with your colleagues within the IT, HR and Communications functions while driving and steering the development initiatives within your responsibility area.
What you will do
- Facilitate and coordinate the definition of new digital ways of working, digital workplace strategy and future roadmap creation.
- Manage the digital workplace development portfolio based on defined roadmap.
- Manage and steer development initiatives within your responsibility area.
- Drive technology adoption and organisational change management activities.
- Influence and build connections with business management and other key stakeholders.
- Coordinate development related forums defined in the governance model.
- Manage and control IT development budget within own area (capex and opex).
- Drive and facilitate business case definition.
- Drive sourcing activities in collaboration with sourcing manager.
- Manage external development partners and suppliers.
What we expect from you
You would be a great fit if your background and experience would look similar to this:
- University degree with major in information system science, communications, or similar
- Background in leading cross organisational development initiatives
- Proven track record in change leadership and driving technology adoption activities.
- Good understanding on how to utilize modern collaboration, communication tools.
- Strong drive to learn new things and find ways to improve the ways of working.
- Strong interpersonal communication, facilitation, and collaboration skills.
- Experience in design thinking methods is considered beneficial.
- To enjoy this role, you need to be a team player with a positive and energetic can-do attitude, capability for engaging people, and at the same time ability to work independently.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
At Paulig, we value every person as an individual and a professional and expect the same from you. Like us, you strive for excellence in everything you do. You enjoy working with people with different backgrounds and are relationship oriented. The ability to cooperate and communicate with others is a key for success in this role.
What we offer:
- At Paulig, you will get to work with iconic brands and high-quality products full of flavour.
- Paulig is home to continuous learning opportunities and is a dynamic workplace that has a strong future-oriented focus.
- You will be a part of a passionate, international team working as visionaries of the food industry.
More information and how to apply:
We look forward receiving your applications as soon as possible but latest on October 1st, 2023. We do ongoing selection of candidates during the application period and might start interviews before the last application date, so don’t hesitate to submit your application if you’re interested.
If you have any questions about the role or the recruitment process, please reach out to Go On Executive consultant, Soili Nepponen firstname.lastname@example.org or +358 45 625 9655 during September 21st, 2023 at 10:00-11:00 or September 26th, 2023 at 14:00-15:00.
Want to learn more about working for Paulig and what we offer? Read more on www.pauliggroup.com
Paulig is a family-owned food and beverage company, growing a new, sustainable food culture – one that is good for both people and the planet. Paulig provides all things tasty; coffees and beverages, Tex Mex and spices, snacks and plant-based choices. The company’s brands are Paulig, Santa Maria, Risenta, Poco Loco and Zanuy. Paulig’s sales amounted to EUR 966 million in 2021. The company has over 2300 passionate employees in 13 different countries working around the purpose “For a life full of flavour”.
Development Manager, Digital Workplace - Paulig, Uusimaa
Työsuhteen muoto: Vakituinen kokoaikainen
Hakuaika: 15.09.2023 16:00 – 01.10.2023